You can machine wash your t-shirt on cold with like colors, but we recommend the following process to best preserve the original color and to prevent any bleeding of the dye.
Here is a simple and easy way to prevent your Fringy-Tshirt™ from fading. We advise you to follow this process each time you launder it.
- Mix 9 soup spoons of table salt with a cold gallon of water to ensure that the salt fully dissolves. Feel free to add 5 more soup spoons of salt if you are soaking more than one t-shirt at a time.
- Immerse your t-shirt into the salted liquid, and let it soak for two or three hours.
- Remove your t-shirt from the salted solution and launder it using cold water and laundry detergent.
- Add 5 soup spoons of salt to the wash cycle and another 5 soup spoons of salt to the rinse cycle.
- After the rinse cycle is completed, hang dry and iron your t-shirt on low heat.
- You may want to complete this process each time you launder your Fringy-Tshirt™.
We would like to hear from your experience of this process.
Leave a comment